Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Working Title" - new blog name coming soon

I feel like my blog has a "working title".  I would like to name my blog.  There are so many fun and creative names out there.  All of them say something about the person behind the blog.  I have an idea and I think I'll go with it. 

It's funny because I feel the same about Nr. 2.  He doesn't have a name yet.  I have a list of options but nothing definitive... and the due date is approching fast - 3.5 months!  I have another 17 working days before I am off on mat leave.  So exciting! 

So in a few days I will have a grand reveal for the new name.  Not for Nr.2 but for the blog. Stay tuned! 

I'm not sure if I will be changing my .com address. Maybe.  I'll have to be creative with transferring my blogs over and contact all my 5 followers.  Hehe.  Hey, I am very excited about these 5 peeps!  Feel free to join the ranks.  It simply makes my day!

3 comments:

  1. NEW NAMES, you say??????? A new baby boy being one of them?????

    HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I can't wait to hear what happens next :)

    (PS -- For some reason when I follow blogs, I don't get timely updates...they come a day - or 2 - late. If I just keep up with them on my sidebar, I get real time data. Ummmm -- real time data...my brain must be swimming in diabetes today.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, funnily enough I had your blog open and was reading when you left your kind comments. It is refreshing to know that you 'get' the frustration.... so thank you :)

    I'm also very very excited to hear what your blog's new name will be. I did like this one though because it was so to the point! And like Wendy - I tend to put the blogs I like to follow in my side bar, but you really have at least 6 followers :)

    Not many work days to go... how exciting is that??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was help in the realisation of my project on health issues of which diabetes was the main focus.thnks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Hang tight and I'll approve it.