Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

We had an amazing Christmas with our growing little family.  Woke up around 9ish (praise God I was able to get some sleep after the late night I had Christmas eve), opened presents and spend the day with the family.  In the evening went for a dinner at the in-laws and got together with the whole family - all nine of us (with Josh and Noah included).

It was fun and we thank God for sending his Son to be born in a stinky, damp, and chilled barn over 2000 years ago.  I love that this holiday is so joyful and happy.  It makes my heart full.  :)

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME PIC!!! That baby is so stinkin' cute!!!! And your sweet toddler...AHHHHH...I want to get on the floor and count blocks with that cute face!!!! Oh, and you two are pretty cute yourselves -- hubby is a hottie! (And you can tell him I said that!)

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca!

    Do you know of any blogs by moms of diabetic kids who are Christian? If so, please email me

    missydoll @ gmail.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would you please consider a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Hang tight and I'll approve it.